Using Live Captions in a Meeting
When the meeting host has enabled captions, as a participant, you will see the controls that allow you to turn on and off the live captions during a meeting.
- When enabled by the host, you will see a notification above Closed Caption/Live Transcript in the meeting controls, informing you that one of these services is available.
- If closed captioning is available, click Closed Caption to start viewing closed captioning.
- You can also click Live Transcript , and then select View Full Transcript which will append a running transcript to the side of your Zoom window. This menu can also pop out and be moved to a different location.
Note: The provided subtitles can be clicked and dragged to move their position in the meeting window.
Changing the Way the Captions Look
- During a meeting click the ^ icon next to the CC button and choose Subtitle Settings.
- You can also click the up ^ next to Start Video / Stop Video.
- Click Video Settings then Accessibility.
- Move the slider to adjust the caption size.
If you need different instructions for your mobile device or web browser, please see the Zoom Tutorials about Viewing Live Captions.