Seattle Pacific offers both wired and wireless options for connecting personal computers and mobile devices to the campus network and Internet. Use the Icons above to locate step-by-step instructions for connecting your particular device(s).
You may also connect gaming & streaming devices that don't have web browsers to the campus network; click Network Device Registration link for more information.
- All devices must be authorized by SPU, be authenticated, and uniquely identifiable.
- We strongly recommend disabling the MAC Address Randomization feature when connecting to SPU's network. See Network and Internet Troubleshooting for additional information.
- Personally-owned networking equipment such as wireless access points and wifi range extenders are NOT permitted. (If you have concerns about wireless coverage in your area please submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Each person is responsible to ensure their systems are free of viruses and malware.
- Persons using the campus network and related resources must adhere to the Computer Acceptable Use policy.
If you have an SPU Username and Password, make sure you connect to SPU-Wireless and not the Guest Network.