Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


Current SPU students interested in taking a class at another institution must get the approval of their academic counselor in the Office of Academic Counseling. Without prior approval, courses in the equivalency guide are not guaranteed to transfer.